100% full Not resolved

Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot. 2 tires constantly losing air,bad rotors,2 bad wheel bearings & a coolant & power steering leak.To top it all off, they sold me the car with crushed rocker panels.They safety inspected it 2 months before they sold it to me & they were driving it daily until I bought it.They knew about the issues & some of them should not have passed the safety inspection.No return to any of my emails until we threatened to go public.They verbally said they would help us,but they lied.Poor customer service.Liars!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $4000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales?

Comments